Business formation transactions
I have provided business formation advice, documented capitalization transactions, and provided outside general counsel services for numerous:
- Technology companies
- Foreign companies investing in the US for the first time
- Non-profit and socially-oriented businesses
- Small businesses of all types
I have represented the following companies in investment financing transactions:
- Video game services company in late-stage venture capital financing.
- Data warehouse software company in a number of rounds of equity and debt capital financing.
- Datacenter electrical contractor in a staged management buy-out of existing family ownership.
- Taiwan-listed technology company in bridge debt financing and later acquisition of a venture-backed California video display company.
Companies I have represented in M&A transactions include:
- Multiple Fortune 500 technology companies in acquisitions of privately-owned and venture-backed start-ups.
- Chilean winery in the acquisition of a major California winery and associated assets.
- Technology company in asset sales of different business lines.
- San Francisco based private equity firm in the acquisition of a European pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer.
Whether you need a San Francisco business attorney to help you form and capitalize your business, represent you in angel, seed or venture capital financing, provide outside general counsel services and represent you in business disputes, or advise on an M&A transaction, I encourage you to contact me to discuss what I can do for you and your business.